Last updated: November 20, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the ini al le er is capitalized have meanings defined under the following condi ons. The following definibons shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Clinify Health Inc, 1 North Dearborn St., Chicago, IL 60602.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Illinois, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any informa on that relates to an iden fied or iden fiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automa cally, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the dura on of a page visit).
- Website refers to Clinify Health, accessible from h ps://clinifyhealth.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal en ty on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally iden fiable informa on that can be used to contact or iden fy You. Personally iden fiable informa on may include, but is not limited to:
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automa cally when using the Service.
Usage Data may include informa on such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the me and date of Your visit, the me spent on those pages, unique device iden fiers and other diagnos c data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain informa on automa cally, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile opera ng system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information on that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The technologies We use may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store informa on about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same
browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies,
please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_se ngs_for_disabling_or_dele ng_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sec ons of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain sec on and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go oﬄine, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
For more information on about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy or
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to diﬀerent functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic
communication, such as a mobile application’s push no fica ons regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special oﬀers and general information about other goods, services and events which we oﬀer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To a end and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the eﬀectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during
negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your informa on with Our business partners to oﬀer You certain products, services or promo ons.
- With other users: when You share personal informa on or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such informa on may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and descrip on of Your ac vity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descrip ons of Your ac vity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal informa on for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of me, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the func onality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer me periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your informa on, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s opera ng oﬃces and in any other places where the par es involved in the processing are located. It means that this informa on may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdic on where the data protec on laws may diﬀer than those from Your jurisdic on.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authori es (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such ac on is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obliga on
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or inves gate possible wrongdoing in connec on with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Sec on 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business rela onship with us can request informa on once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third par es for the third par es’ direct marke ng purposes.
If you’d like to request more informa on under the California Shine the Light law, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact informa on provided below.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code sec on 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applica ons to request and obtain removal of content or informa on they have publicly posted.
To request removal of such data, and if You are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact informa on provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account.
Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or informa on posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or prac ces of any third party sites or services.
- By email: email@example.com